Monday 25 January 2016

Intro

Some people call me Star.

My nickname on the internet is PostNubila_sun. For those non-Latin speakers it means 'After the clouds, the sun'. After dark times such as the medieval era followed the Renaissance and the Enlightenment. That is to say that there is always hope.

I´m certainly an introvert, an idealist, a romantic by heart, but always pragmatic and down to earth, and this is not a paradox.

I must begin with an apology. Honestly, I won't be writing for you. I will write this for me. Writers make a living out of this, except those poor but great chaps such as Poe and Blake that gained their reputation only after their lives. My purpose is to put on paper what is going on in my culture-oriented mind. Translating my thoughts and breakthroughs into words. I wish I could be another Conrad, mastering literature in a second language!

Needless to say, it would be nice if anyone were to come across my words, and they were of any help for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment